Monday 16 March 2009

Hot and Sunny and Dry-Eyed

Oh, to-day is so much better. I haven't cried once, and it's already 5.oopm. (I did get kind of chokey over a fitness magazine that came in the mail, though.)

Been doing a bit of revision for my GREs, working on the essays for my application, and have picked up plenty of wine and beer to hold me clear over the next couple of days. The sun has been shining all day and I had a good walk around in it for an hour or two and I think! I'm picking up! Some color! That's the sole thing about LA I enjoy. Not the weather as much as the not-pasty-arms-and-face. Also been re-enjoying a CD my half-brother sent me a month or two ago, The Beautiful South's best-of album. My laptop charger's death didn't even make me break down, although it means I'm laptop-less at the mo'.

So: Hope. Change. In the air. And this has nothing to do with Obama. This has to do with me and my sense of self-efficacy. Back on track.

PS Thank fuck.

No comments: