Saturday 15 March 2008

Ketchup

Term has been over for a week now -- actually a little over that, as I finished last Wednesday -- and I've alternated between lazing about for days at a time and being moderately productive. Sleep, read, eat, sleep, errands, sleep, drink, library, sleep, drink, eat, errands. That's my last week. With maybe a little more 'sleep' and 'drink.'

On the upside, I've been spending more time with the Sarah Lawrence folk, people on the program with whom I haven't really spent much time, since upon arrival I threw myself into Britishisms or something like that. But now most of them have departed.

I shall be departing soon, myself. To-morrow I leave for Barcelona for 5 days, and later I'll spend a little while in Amsterdam before I spend a week in Florence. Pretty freakin' cool, if you ask me. Anyway, that's the gist of my life right now: sleep, drink, sleep, work, drink, travel.

PS Yes, I finally have printed photos on my own from my time in Israel but I have been quiet slacker-esque in uploading them to the internetz. Maybe when I come back from Barcelona. Maybe. xxx

No comments: